Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dulles High School Graduation Ceremony: Class of 2010

June 05, 2010



OUTFIT:
My outfit to the graduation ceremony which was held at the Toyota Center. 

Shirt: Self-made (Kevin Liu original)
Brooches: Kaikai Kiki (Flower) by Takashi Murakami / 
Self-made LEGO Broken Heart
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O silver 3 tongue Loafers


Cindy Huang, Jennifer Eng, Monica Lee; congratz guyss
Nina Li- my only picture with her and it's so blurry >.<
sorryyy


Zoe Ratilla, I will miss you ;'(

someone's smoking.

Lunch at Dim Sum King :)
all on me

Drinks at Teahouse



Jasmine Tea with cream tapioca :)
noticed I had to enhance the shoulders from sliding down from the weight >.<

Fun day, Sad day...


Kevin Liu

-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]







No comments:

Post a Comment