Friday, April 16, 2010

To-Buy List


I personally think that a wish-list is totally OVERRATED because it's usually stuff you won't buy anyways. So what's the point of the list then =.=''
I usually do these lists around my birthday and christmas :P And it's almost my birthday!
May 6th, 1994 (20 days left)
yuhh I'm turning 16, 1 year closer to becoming legal :D

TO-BUY LIST

SHOES
  • Rick Owens Hightop- $1,400+
(i'd be the happiest camper)

  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "white w/ gold trim wings"-$215+

  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "rainbow wings"-$200+


  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O x Disney "Mouse Trap"-$290+


  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "3 tongues low"- $200+



CLOTHING
  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "basketball tank top"- $80

  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "sleeveless military hoodie"- $350+
(love at first sight)

  • Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "Track Genie Pants"- $100+



ACCESSORIES 


  • Toy Watch- $275+
(I need a new watch)
  • Jeremy Scott x Linda Farrow - $400+



  • Jeremy Scott x Linda Farrow- $250+




  • Bernhard Willhelm x Linda Farrow- $160+
(the colors are pretty)








This mission continues into the summer
Roger Out
~General Liu



-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment