Monday, April 5, 2010

Anime Matsuri Convention 2010 [Day 2]


April 3, 2010
Be-lated post due to fatigue :P

The day started out with another 1 hour car ride to the Woodlands. I just played with my swirly straws Kelly gave me :D



love her <3

here is the money maker:



outfit of the day?
Armani Exchange jacket
"I (Jack Nicholson) LA" tank top
Levi's  acid wash skinnys
Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "Long Tongues"

thanks, babe for the pixx <3

Better cosplayers:

cutiesss~~
the drill actually drills, +10 points for legit-ity! haha
I've always imagined Peach as a woman, not a transvestite
my dream come true~~~
nat nat nat!
kerri hang!!!


well, another awesome anime convention weekend ended.. with a big dinner.



Au revoir,
Kevin Liu

-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment