Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anime Matsuri Convention 2010 [Day 1]

April 2, 2010
Be-lated post due to fatigue :P

This convention compared to the Oni Con on Halloween was less crowded. It was a lot of fun. I went to help Erin sell her stuff. But I don't get why I needed to buy a badge for $35 when no body even checks for it X.X!!!

Mango: denim x leather jacket
John Galliano: "Suicide for Fun" V-neck
Levi's skinnys
Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O "wings" 

here's my love:
ain't she the cutest? <3<3<3

some of the cosplayers of the day:

       
something from Sonic?
most awesomestt guy ever! crazy makeup and hair
they have my respect. :)


the parking lot next to the convention center was hosting a car show, soo...



pretty BA paint job

clean, slick, and sexy!


Au revoir,
Kevin Liu

-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment