Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O @ Hong Kong

This maybe late, but Jeremy Scott has done it again with his collaboration with Adidas O b O.  With his usual loud designs, Jeremy gave us another full season of Adidas clothing and footwear. As my favorite designer, he visited Hong Kong and was not there to meet him...I was pretty bummed.... This is one of the times where I really miss Hong Kong >.<


my favorites:







Jeremy Scott x Adidas O by O @ HK:

Jeremy Scott in the middle

Front Door

Jeremy Scott fans; so jealous of themmm


Au revoir,
Kevin Liu

-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]





3 comments:

  1. I believe this is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. But should commentary on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is truly great : D. Just right task, cheers

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... ralph lauren polo sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info an individual supply in your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check out new posts

    Feel free to visit my website - polo factory store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my web page :: Oakleys

    ReplyDelete