Saturday, March 20, 2010

Looks of the Week #1

This is going to be a new weekly part of this blog, where I show a couple of my favorite looks from Lookbook.nu, fashion site they allows fashionistas all over the world to post their style to the world.

Harem-Damir Doma
Footwear-Pierre Hardy Colorama s/s 2010
i love the laidbackness&Pierre Hardy <3, i've become a big fan of this guy, haha
Footwear-Doc Martens
i love the dreamy effect of the outfit. You can never go wrong with Dr. Marten boots :)


Jean Shirt
Blossom Bag
Ployy designs and makes her own clothing which can be purchased from her blog.
I love her clothing/accessories, very inspiring to my intellectual and artistic mind. haha
so check her stuff out!

Au revoir,











Kevin Liu

-my lookbook [here]
-my facebook [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment